Role: Sr.HL7 Interface Analyst
Exp: 3+ Yrs
Work Location: Navallur, Chennai
Timings: 1.00 PM to 10.00 PM ( Cab Facility is available)
If interested, Please share your updated profile with below details to Vignesh.email@example.com
Reason for Change:
The candidate responsibilities shall include, but limited to:
* Good understanding and experience with US Healthcare IT in EMR/EMR and related interoperability.
* Must possess good knowledge in Integration frameworks, HL7 v2, v3, CDA and IHE profiles.
* Knowledge in Direct Messaging and HISP is preferred.
* Must have good understanding of HIPPA security and privacy laws especially for Business Associates and Healthcare IT professionals.
* Guide and Lead the technical team for all the functional aspects and business logics
* Experience in proposing interoperability solutions based on the business and industry demands.
* Client engagement and customer expectation management.
* Strong Communication skills and ability to confidently communicate a point of view
* Exposure to emerging technologies in Healthcare domain.
3. Interface scripting (Mirth Connect community edition. Preferred - MirthAppliance and paid extensions)
4. HL7 v2, v3, CDA standards
5. HL7 v3 IHE profiles
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: System Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time